Company registration service
Expertly done, quickly and flawlessly!
• We prepare all registration documents
• We research the suitability of the company’s trading name
• We can add the company to the registers you need
Our service includes:
• Choosing the right type of company
• Researching the suitability of the company’s trading name
• Drawing up the company registration contract
• Drawing up the company’s articles of association
• Delivery of the company registration notice and appendices to the Trade Register
• Notification for the Tax Administration’s register
• Organising accountancy services
• Consulting for new companies
The types of company are: limited liability company, sole trade, partnership, limited
partnership and cooperative.
- Limited liability company
The most common form of company type in Finland is limited liability company. A limited liability company is a capital company in which shareholders are responsible for the company’s obligations only to the extent of the invested capital they have made. At least one person is required to register the company, and the minimum capital is €2,500.
- Sole trader
The simplest way to start doing business is to trade as a sole trader using a registered trading name. All the decision-making and responsibility in the business is yours and starting up is fast.
A partnership is created when two or more people agree to register it by drawing up a partnership contract. Thus, one partner is not enough to set up a partnership. The partners are equal in all partnership functions and are together personally responsible for the partnership’s decisions and debts.
- Limited partnership
A partnership which differs from the partnership described above in that in addition to one or more responsible partners, there is at least one sleeping partner who does not take part in day-to-day operations. (This is the most seldom used type of company.)
If you’re setting up a company, contact us +358 40 7678791 and we’ll help you do it.